Ceravado Extra Virgin Avocado oil is made from 100% pure Kenyan avocados. This proven healthy oil is unfiltered and unrefined as we do not use chemicals, high heat or any other methods of filtration to remove or change the natural waxes, colours, pulp or the lovely flavours that avocados are known for.
Avocado oil is a fruit oil, and one of the very few edible oils that are not produced from seeds. The fleshy pulp of the avocado fruit gives forth such marvellous oil that is rich in healthy fats including essential fatty acids and oleic acid. One of the amazing beauties of avocado oil is that it is not just this superfood oil that you can use on uncooked items like salads and dips. It’s also perfect for cooking, and highly recommended at that!
Avocado oil also happens to have an extremely high smoke point, which is a key item when considering any oil for cooking. What is a smoke point? It’s the temperature at which the oil begins to smoke visibly in the pan.
Why Avocado Oil
- A multi-purpose oil that can be used in cooking, uncooked items, hair and skin care.
- Renowned for its regenerating and healing properties.
- Prevents high cholesterol, obesity, high levels of triglyceride and diabetes.
- Can reverse arthritis.
- The only oil with the best balance between saturated, polysaturated and monosaturated fats.
- Produced from the fleshy pulp of the avocado fruit.